- 3 cups organic old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 cup mix of organic raisins and dried cherries
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cannabis-infused extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt
Heat oven to 300° F.
Place oats, coconut, flax seeds, sesame seeds, syrup, infused olive oil, sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl and mix until well combined. Spread granola mixture in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Transfer to oven and bake, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes, until granola is toasted, about 45 minutes. Remove granola from oven and season with more salt to taste. Cool and then sprinkle raisins and cherries on top.